Prayer PartnersJesus says in Matthew 18:19-20 “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
When we come before God together in prayer, he promises his presence among us. By prayer, God
- transforms us into new people
- gives us a place of belonging in his church
- and encourages us as we walk together in this life.
With these promises in mind, Our Savior started Prayer Partners. Prayer Partners is the simple idea of getting two people together for a few minutes so that they can pray and be uplifted and transformed by God.
Basically, this is how it works:
- You find a prayer partner, or we can find one for you.
- You meet every week (or every other) for 15-20 minutes for a period of 5 months
- When you meet, you pray. It’s simple and easy.
If you would like to participate in the Prayer Partner ministry, please print and complete this Prayer Partner form and then return it to Pastor Bo or the box in the narthex by Monday, May 27. If you have any questions or would like more information about Prayer Partners, contact Pastor Bo.